Ever had a nail biting decision to make?
Have choices kept you awake at night as you turn them around in your head? ‘What should I do? Is this the right decision? Is that the right decision? Will me and my family be better off if I do this, or worse off?’ Sometimes decisions seem so momentous that they can paralyze you. Well I have a great recommendation….
This is one of the best meditations ever.
I use it all the time and it’s never let me down. I use it in many situations when I have an important decision to make. And I’ve been recommending it to so many people lately – people who are facing life changing choices – that I thought I should share it with you.
- Sit on a chair with your feet firmly on the floor and your arms unfolded and your hand resting on your thighs, palms up. Close your eyes. Ask for your best and highest guidance in this meditation, to help you make the best and highest choice with respect to your decision at hand.
- Relax your body. Become aware of your breathing. Imagine beautiful golden roots growing out of the soles of your feet, burrowing deep into the soil, welding you to the Earth.
- Imagine archangel Michael standing behind you. Ask him to place his heavy blue cloak of protection upon your shoulders and to zip it up beneath your feet to beneath your chin and to place the hood over your upper chakras so your whole mind, body and aura is completely protected.
- With each breath you become more relaxed and heavy. Your breathing becomes slower and deeper.
- Imagine you are standing on a path in the countryside. On each side of the path are gates. There is one gate for each choice you have regarding the important decision in your mind. There may be two choices, or three, or even four.
- You walk up to the first gate – this is one of the choices in your decision. What does the gate look like? Is the gate smooth and polished, or does it have splinters and is roughly finished? What colour is the gate? Does it seem inviting? Open the gate. Does it open easily or is it stiff?
- Now step through into the space behind the gate. What is there? Is it open countryside? Or beautiful garden and forests? Are there people there? Are they happy or sad? What is the weather like? Do you feel at peace….happy? Do you feel ill at ease, scared or alone? Feel free to explore further…walk around, go as far as you wish to and when you have finished looking around come back to the gate. Walk back through the gate and onto the path.
- Now walk up to the next gate. This is the next choice in your decision. What does the gate look like? What does it feel like? Do you want to enter?
- Now open the gate and step through the gateway. What do you see? What do you feel? Who do you see? Explore.
- When you are ready leave through the gate you entered and step back onto the path.
- For every choice there is a gate, go to that gate and repeat the previous steps, what does the gate look and feel like? Open it, step inside and look around. Explore. What do you see and feel?
- When you have explored the space behind every gate come back to the centre of the pathway, and when you are ready, wiggle your toes, shrug your shoulders and open your eyes. You have now left the meditation.
Interpreting the meditation
When I do this meditation it is always starkly obvious which is the choice that will lead to the best outcome for me. Some gates are the most amazing multi-colours, others are stark or with splinters, one even had a black oil on it that was putrid to the touch. Within the same meditation inside one gate there maybe a barren wasteland, freezing, with rain and storms, rocks and I’m alone. In contrast through another gateway, there may be an abundance of colorful flowers, emerald trees, happy people laughing and partying, waterfalls, sunlight and birdsong. The choice you should take is the place behind the gates that makes you feel most radiant.
Sometimes two choices have a similar feel to them, in this case either choice is fine to take. If no gateway reveals somewhere you’d like to stay then consider another choice that you haven’t yet explored. There is always a gateway that will reveal a positive place, you may need to search for it along the path. Ask what choice this gateway represents.
It’s important to state your intention at the beginning ‘Dear Source/my guardian angel, please guide me for my best and highest path in this decision,’ or similar words and intention. Whether you ask Source or your guardian angel you will get the same result as angels communicate the word of Source. This means that you will be guided by Source or your guardian angel to have the recommendations within the meditation aligned with your highest path. Even if you don’t specify guidance from Source or your guardian angel but just ask for your highest guidance in this meditation, it will work. And if you don’t believe in Source or the angels, ask to access your deepest, truest intuition on this decision.
I’d love to hear whether this works for you. I think it’s a star meditation.Share